PeopleTec, Inc. has a long-standing relationship with the Missile Defense Agency (MDA), supporting the Agency and their mission for over a decade. Our support spans multiple technical areas within MDA from Engineering Support (flight test, ground test, weapons engineering, systems engineering) and Modeling & Simulation Support (warhead/debris characterization and lethality/systems effectiveness) to Agency Operations Support (program/protocol and administrative/HR). We have employee-owners around the world supporting MDA, from Colorado to Alabama to Israel and beyond.
JOIN TEAM PEOPLETEC
PeopleTec has submitted a bid to prime the Technical, Engineering, Advisory and Management Support-Next (TEAMS-Next) Test Support contract. With corporate locations in Huntsville, AL and Colorado Springs, CO, PeopleTec brings a team of highly competent, experienced companies and personnel with broad integration and test experience from multiple DoD customers. Team PeopleTec is committed to retaining current talent and provides highly competitive salaries, benefits, and career advancement programs. We are seeking candidates in the locations to the right.
Any expression of interest in joining Team PeopleTec will be kept confidential.
Our intimate knowledge of MDA and continued support of the Warfighter is evidenced through our competitively-awarded contracts.
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program - PeopleTec received multiple, phased SBIR contracts to support MDA’s Controlled High Explosive Research Test Apparatus (CHERTA) (2012, 2014, 2015, 2020) and Kinetic Impact Debris Distribution (KIDD) model (2015, 2016, 2019).
- Missile Defense Agency Engineering and Support Services (MiDAESS) - PeopleTec won nine Prime Task Orders under the MiDAESS program: Human Resources (2010, 2012, 2016); Executive Administrative and Action Officer Support (2013); Training and Development (2010, 2013); and Protocol and Event Management (2010, 2014, 2016).
- Technical, Engineering, Advisory, and Management Support (TEAMS) - TEAMS is the successor to the MiDAESS program. In 2018, PeopleTec won the International Engineering contract, which supports the MDA in systems engineering activities for international programs and the Missile Defense System (MDS) to defend regional interests, allies, and deployed forces against missile threats.
PeopleTec further supports MDA in a Subcontractor role on the following contracts:
- Modeling and Simulation Contract for Truth Modeling and Elements (MASC-T)
- Modeling and Simulation Contract for Framework and Tools (MASC-F)
- TEAMS Command, Control, Communications, and Battle Management (C3BM)
- TEAMS BMD Systems Engineering
- TEAMS Weapons and Missiles Engineering Support
In addition, MDA awarded PeopleTec several contracts to support development and testing for the Core Lethality Models including PEELS, a physics-based model to predict lethality caused by direct hit, blast, fragments, and rods; KIDD, to predict intercept debris; and PEGEM, to predict ground effects from engagements.
People First. Technology Always.
We are an employee-owned small business headquartered in Huntsville, AL that provides technical services and solutions to the US Department of Defense and civilian federal sectors. Our company tagline—People First. Technology Always.—promotes superior customer support in emerging technologies, engineering solutions, modeling & simulation, cybersecurity, and mission operations and program support.
We are committed to customer and employee satisfaction as evidenced by the awards and recognition we have received for both our positive corporate culture and our quality services. We attribute the success of PeopleTec to our outstanding employee-owners, some of the “best and brightest” in industry.
At PeopleTec we value your long-term goals. Whether it is through continuing-education benefits, career-growth plans, mentoring programs, or our aggressive retirement contributions, PeopleTec truly believes that our best investments are our people.